I just checked my credit card bill, and realized I was being charged 19.95 by AP*ProtectPlus.I called my credit card provider, and they told me I have been paying this since January (it's now August).

I checked out someone's phone number on Intellus, so they somehow tricked me into saying yes to something that ended up with a charge! These slimey bastards - they tricked me out of $120! Wow - what a racket! I can't believe I didn't notice this charge.

But there was a SECOND charge - from "AP9*PMIdentity.com" for another 19.95! So, they were soaking me for nearly $40.00 a month!

I thought I was very careful, but this one slipped by me!

Had an Experience with Privacymatters?

Comments

World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more