My husband ordered a "free" credit report through another company that told us we had to cancel within 7 days or we would have to pay a monthly fee.We of course cancelled within the 7 days.

Since then, we have been getting charged 29.95 under two different names, come to find out, they are the same company. They have been taking us to the cleaners for $60 a month now. Trying to cancel this was a nightmare. They wanted personal info or a member number.

I was not about to give out the personal number and since we don't have a member number... What the heck do they want us to do? Sell our kids??

These guys are stealing thousands of dollars everyday and no one has done anything about it.

Had an Experience with Privacymatters?

Comments

I'm having the same problem. Who did you talk to about it? I canceled my FreeCreditReport.com account yet I am still receiving charges for $19.95 from PMIdentity.

i first signed up with credit diagnosis for seven day trial for $1 after seven days my credit statement got charge $29.95 plus a tagalong PMIDENTITY for $29.95 cancelled via phone never have a clue what this is never used them following month cc statement charge another $29.95. after treathened to report to authority they said they'll refund. scam SCAM.