ap9*pmidentity.com has gotten me again. I know where this company is getting my info from. I did not ask them to take monies out of my account.

They are associated with Intellus the background info site. This is where they get your CC#'s. Anyone that has used this site, needs to keep an eye on them and make sure they don't take money out of your account for some (supposed) credit watching identity mess.

This is the 2nd time they have gotten me. The first time was in March around the end of the month. Again they recently made another deduction from my account. i will continue to watch my account for their unauthorized deductions.

Had an Experience with Privacymatters?

Comments

World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more World Financial Group - FFIUL: Transamerica *Keeps* All Your Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more