My name is Eli Robinson. I was previously a member of Privacy Matters and I was treated very unfair.

The membership canceled without my consent. They said that they tried to run my credit card and it was declined and when this happens the membership will be automatically canceled. I tried to call my bank and they said a credit card transaction was not even attempted from Privacy matters. Privacy Matters did not follow up with me to try and resolve this matter, they just said I am SOL...Can someone please help me with this issue.

I would like to renew my memebership with privacy matters. I really enjoyed working with them. If its just a matter of running my credit card again that is not fair...Anything could have happened - I think they should try to run it again because at the time of cancelation they were having problems with their computer system anyway -Alot could have happened thoughout that time....I just feel it is not fair to put it off on the consumer - we have enough to go through with the economy anyway.

Again, if someone could please contact me and rectify this issue it would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

Dear Eli

Try a reputable company.

I can suggest one, if desired.