I was pissed---I am not a person who takes this lightly.

Called them when I found 2 charges for $19.95- told her I wanted to speak to the manager right after she said hello. They told me no refund policy.--- I told them they don't have a choice- said I was going to BBB and all of a sudden they said they would refund my one charge --I said no they need to refund both charges they don't have a choice and all of a sudden I got all of my money back. I am still going to try to report them to BBB---

here is there information

Adaptive Marketing

9500 West Dodge Rd Ohmaha, NE 68124

888 840-6301

I don't know how they are still around.

Had an Experience with Privacymatters?

Comments

Evidently this company picks up your information from other websites you may have used.I read that someone got charged after they used a free credit report, I got charged after I used a "people finder" report that I indeed paid for.

The company told me that I would be refunded in 2-3 business days.I intend on changing my credit card number after I get credited.

World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more